Saturday, September 12, 2015

Family-guy-sex-video 1 - 5 min

Author: lia200304 Hits: 7041 Disclaimer: do not own family guy or any of the characters I do not make money from this. forbidden nature AN: After everyone left me and Sam on the bridge, I slowly turned to her and smiled. I know now that my family was at the house, packing to go home so i didnt have that much time. Since i met Sam, I have been having these feelings. Even when i found out she was a girl, I was still inlove with her, but it confused me. I was attracted to Sam when i thought she was a he. Does that make me Gay? I didnt know but i had a way to find out. Sam was watching the body of the guy who was trying to kill me, float down the river. I watched as the moon shone brightly in her hair and i knew i had to do this. I just hoped she would agree to it. I coughed and she looked up at me. I blushed and rubbed the back of my head out of nervousness. Sam got close to me and blushed even harder. It was now or never. "Sam?" "Yes Chris?" "Um, I know we dont have that much time left and i was wondering if you wanted to...um you know."
Sam looked at me for a minute before coming closer and giving me a light kiss on the lips. "Sure Chris and i know just the place! Do you want to go now?" "Thats cool and well i need you to do something before we go." "What is it Chris?" "Just read this" I handed her the letter She skimmed the letter before looking up at me. I wrote the letter before i met up with her at the dance. I hoped that she wouldnt run away screaming. I looked into those eyes and hoped she would agree. Sam nods at me. I smile and give her a kiss. "So where do we meet and want to meet in 20 minutes?" "We will meet at the red barn we passed on the way here in 20 minutes." We kissed and parted ways. I was sorta shocked and amazed that she agreed. I rubbed my hands together and ran home. Of course my family was out back, cooking with some of the locals before we left. Dad was having a couple of beers and Mom was getting pissed. Stewie was tuning his banjo and Meg was trying to hid behind the car with one of the local boys. Poor kid. Brian was sitting next to Stewie, drinking beer and just being quiet. I knew it was gonna be a while because mom is gonna have to have us all pack up the car while dad remains in the front, passed out. I ran into the house, up to my room and tore the sheet off my bed. I knew mom was gonna be mad we were missing one sheet, but i didnt care. I started to hear voices from the backdoor, so i quickly stuffed the sheet in my shirt and ran like hell down the stairs and i didnt stop till i reached the barn. I put my hand against the wall to catch my breath. Once i caught my breath, i lifted up the shirt and i layed the sheet out on the barn. I then began to pace, for i was nervous as heck. I just hoped that doing this would help me figure out who i was. Truthfully this wasnt the first time i have had doubts. You see when Meg had her episode claiming she was a Lesbian, I dont know, something about it just made me think about my own sexuality. And now i get to test it with the one girl I love. I hear the door open and i run and hide behind a brown cow. "Chris? Are you here?" I sighed in relief. I got up from behind the cow and i walked towards her. We kissed. "Are you ready Sam?" "Yes Chris, but are you?" "Well we will see." I look at Sam and smile. I had asked her to wear the clothes she first wore when i met her. Without word, she dropped the dufflebag and we kissed as we fell to the floor. We both groan as our bodies mold together. We stopped kissing and Sam started to upbutton her shirt, but grabbed her hands to stop her. She lookd at me with a look. I shook my head. "No dear Sam. I need to believe you are a boy for this to work so you will only need to get rid of your pants. Do you want to continue?" Sam nods and without word, starts to undo her pants and take them and her underwear off. Once they were off, I saw a plastick dildo. It was strapon and huge. It wasnt as big as me but it would do. I nod to her and she smiles. I undo my pants and take them off. I layed back down with her and we kissed. Suddenly she got on top of me and i could feel the dildo right up against my ass. I gasp and sqirm. She smiles and eases up on me. I watch as she goes to her duffle bag and pulls out a tube of something. My eyes get wide and she grins. "Now Chris, this is what you wanted? This tube of lube will make sure it wont hurt you. Understand?" "Yes. Just let me get on my knees and we can continue." I did just that and waited for her to stick the dildo in me. But instead she inserted a cold, wet finger into my hole. I gasped and tried to move. She grabbed one of my hips and told me to stay still. It hurt a little when she started to insert more than one finger but eventally felt really good. I groaned when she took her fingers away. I turned back and saw her rub some lube on the dildo. I started to get a little hard. She finished lubing up the dildo and started to insert it in my ass. I hissed as i feel it streching my insides. Suddenly she stops and i was about to turn around and ask her if she was alright when she shifted her hips a little and rammed the dildo all the way in my ass. I growl and pant. She holds my hips and starts to thrust in and out. I his from the pain. It does hurt! I was about to tell her to pull out when i started to feel good from the dildo. I groan as she thrusts harder. Sam grabs my hips harder and pulls in and out of me fast and hard. I growl as my dick gets harder. I turned my head to look at her and can see that she too, is enjoying this. I turn back and grab onto the sheet as i start to feel pressure build up, and up untill it explodes. I cum with a scream onto the sheet. Sam pulls out and slips out of the strapon to lay next to me. I smile and hug her. "Wow sam..that was...was.." "Incredible?" "Yea. Thanks for helping me." "No problem. Now once you recover, I want you to fuck me" I could feel my dick get hard at her words. I smirked and gave her a kiss. "Well looks like i am ready now. Where do you want to be fucked?" "My pussy please." I get up and take off the rest of my clothes. Sam does too and i slowly lower her back to the sheet. She leans up and kisses me before i straighten myself and i thrust into her. We both groan. I wait a minute before i start to thrust into her. I started out slowly and then moved to faster. Sam by this time, had put her legs around my hips and was trying to get me to go deeper. I grabbed her breasts and started to thrust harder and she digs her feet into my ass. I moan and go a bit harder. She screams and her walls just squeeze me so hard that i thought i was gonna lose my dick inside of her. I thrust into her a little bit more before i came with a cry. I rolled off of her and we layed there, catching our breaths. I looked at her and smilled. Sam smiles back. "So what do you think Chris?" "Hm I think i have an idea, but I could use some more practice. What do you say?" "Practice what? getting it or giving it." "Both." "Well then lets continue shall we?" "Lets"

No comments:

Post a Comment